Neston Pre-school Playgroup employs four regular members of staff:
- Tina Munford – Play Leader and Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) & Safeguarding Children
- Emma Walley – Deputy Play Leader
- Tori Worthing – Breakfast Club Leader and Health & Safety
- Sue Deane – Play Assistant
We also utilise other members of staff, and bank staff when necessary, including
- Kathryn Ritchie
We also employ two people to help us with financial management
- Christine Grant – Accountant
- Jade Brough – Accounts and Administration Assistant
The Management Committee
Neston Pre-school Playgroup is a Registered Charity (No. 1027309) and as such is governed by a Constitution and is run by a Board of Trustees (‘Management Committee’). The committee is made up of parents within the community whose task is to manage the administration part of the Pre-school including staffing, fund raising, policy and finance. Committee members are parent volunteers, who will usually have children attending the Pre-school.
- Chairperson – Laura Lloyd
- Treasurer – Charlotte Closier
- Secretary – Martin Bull
- Committee Members – Lisa Andrews-Heyde, Helena Blamire-Brown, Debbie Longland, Emma Pugh, Jess Starley, Gemma Summers, and Caroline Wise.
All Committee Members have had an Enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and are registered as committee members with the Charity Commission and with Ofsted. They have also either been accepted as a ‘Registered Person’ by Ofsted or are in the process of applying for it.
The next meeting of the Management Committee will be on Monday 15th May 2017 at the Neston Country Inn, 25 Pool Green, Neston, nr Corsham, SN13 9SN. The meeting will start at 7.30pm and is usually finished within 2 hours. Parent / guardian observers are allowed and encouraged to attend, although you will not be allowed to vote on any matters. If you are interested in formally joining the Committee please speak to any of the existing Committee members, especially Laura the Chairperson. The agenda for our last meeting, on 6th March 2017, can be viewed here.