Neston Pre-school Playgroup employs four regular members of staff:
- Tina Munford – Play Leader and Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) & Safeguarding Children
- Emma Walley – Deputy Play Leader
- Sue Deane – Play Assistant
- Jade Brough – Breakfast and After School Club Leader
- Ben Palmer – Breakfast and After School Club Assistant
We also utilise other members of staff, and bank staff when necessary, including:
- Jo Aldred
We also employ two people to help us with financial management:
- Christine Grant – Accountant
- Jade Brough – Accounts and Administration Assistant
The Management Committee
Neston Pre-school Playgroup is a Registered Charity (No. 1027309) and as such is governed by a Constitution and is run by a Board of Trustees (‘Management Committee’). The committee is made up of parents within the community whose task is to manage the administration part of the Pre-school including staffing, fund raising, policy and finance. Committee members are parent volunteers, who will usually have children attending the Pre-school.
- Chairperson – Laura Lloyd
- Co-Chairperson – Helena Blamire-Brown
- Treasurer – Chris Cooke
- Secretary – Debbie Longland
- Committee Members – Lisa Andrews-Heyde, Emma Pugh, Charlotte Closier, Natalie Matthews, Jess Starley, and Gemma Summers.
All Committee Members have had an Enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and are registered as committee members with the Charity Commission and with Ofsted. They have also either been accepted as a ‘Registered Person’ by Ofsted or are in the process of applying for it.
Management Committee meetings are usually held on a Monday at 7.30pm and usually finish within 2 hours. Parent / guardian observers are encouraged to attend, although you will not be allowed to vote on any matters. If you are interested in formally joining the Committee please speak to any of the existing Committee members, especially Laura the Chairperson.