Our regular members of staff are:
- Tina Munford – Play Leader and Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) & Safeguarding Children
- Emma Walley – Deputy Play Leader
- Sue Deane – Play Assistant
- Jade Brough – Administration
- Michele Pattemore – Breakfast Club Lead
- Ben Palmer – Breakfast and After School Club Assistant
- VACANCY – After School Club Leader
- Jo Aldred – Bank cover and specific assistance
- Jade Brough – Accounts and Administration Assistant
The Management Committee
Neston Pre-school Playgroup is a Registered Charity (No. 1027309) and is governed by a Constitution. It is run by a Board of Trustees (‘Management Committee’). The committee is made up of parents within the community whose task is to manage the administration part of the Pre-school including staffing, fund raising, policy and finance. Committee members are parent volunteers, who will usually have children attending the Pre-school.
- Chairperson – Helena Blamire-Brown
- Treasurer – Izzy Tsalikis
- Secretary – Chris Cooke
- Committee Members – Ben Hollis, Claire Hollis, Sharon Peaple, Ciara Palmer
All Committee Members have had an Enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and are registered as committee members with the Charity Commission and with Ofsted. They have also either been accepted as a ‘Registered Person’ by Ofsted or are in the process of applying for it.
Management Committee meetings are usually held on a Tuesday at 7.30pm and usually finish within 2 hours. Parent / guardian observers are encouraged to attend, although you will not be allowed to vote on any matters. If you are interested in formally joining the Committee please speak to any of the existing Committee members.